We look for many qualities in the individuals we hire—the ability to communicate effectively, a high level of organization, strong interpersonal skills, and so on. Regardless of an applicant's qualifications, we always look for one attribute in particular—the desire to provide high quality products with excellent customer service.
We can train people how to work with clients or run pieces of equipment, but to have passion for customer service and pride for your work takes a unique individual.
If these are qualities you possess, we're sure you'll find a rewarding career with us. We supply our team with the latest technology, afford them the best training available, and provide every opportunity for growth within our company.
JOIN OUR TEAM!!!! We have an opening in our digital garment printing department. Full time position available. Clean, modern equipment & working environment. Must have basic computer skills and the ability to multitask. Must be willing to sign a confidentiality agreement. Fill out the application below and attached your resume. If you prefer to fill out an application in person please stop by the office during our normal business hours and ask for Heidi.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
1. Print garments
2. Be precise and reach production goals.
3. Check the quality of the print for streaking, fade, off center/crooked, ink damage/stains, holes etc.
4. Maintain a clean and safe work area.
5. Perform any other job-related duties requested by supervisor.
1. Ability to work as a team and individually.
2. Thrive in a fast paced environment.
3. Must be detailed oriented, with a sense of urgency and focus on accuracy.
4. Ability to multi-task, prioritize and effectively manage workload.
5. Must be flexible in work schedule.